Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blogger

I've made one or two changes to the appearance of this blog, chiefly to at least partly overcome a technical glitch in my "bloglist". For some reason, the bloglist no longer shows updates to the two blogs listed (I don't count my grandfather's diary which is currently "inactive"). If somebody knows the solution to this problem, I would be very grateful to hear from him or her.

In the meantime you can access the bloglist by hovering your mouse cursor on the vertical black bar running down the right side of the page and clicking on the second icon down. Dates and names of the latest posts are no longer displayed but at least you won't automatically assume that a blog has not been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...