Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Lumosity

I have just signed up to Lumosity, a "human cognition project" to "challenge your brain with scientifically designed training". It was not my first choice. I really wanted to download Elevate, a brain training programme chosen by Apple as its "app of the year". Unfortunately, I had difficulty in signing up for the course and abandoned it in favour of Lumosity.

I am now a member of the confraternity and am all set (up) to start.



Let's begin, Barnaby

We've set up your training program. Each day you'll get a workout to challenge your er brain



Begin Your Workout -->

I'll keep you posted on my progress, if any.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:45 pm

    Some (one) of us are still waiting.
    Please don't use that worn out "it's Christmas" excuse.

    ReplyDelete

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...