Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rain Before Seven...



In my younger days, even when I got out of my bed on the wrong side, I could always count on turning the day round in a matter of hours. Fine by eleven indeed, as the day stretched out interminably ahead of me. Later, as time speeded up and my brain started to slow down, it became easier to write off the whole day after a sluggish start. Tomorrow was another day.

Nowadays, things have come to such a pass that the temptation to draw a line through the WHOLE WEEK after a bad start is almost irresistible! Pretty soon, it will get to the stage when I'll have to forget about the whole month, if not the whole year, after a difficult first few days in January . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...