Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Now Hear This (Update)



I thought it might be fun to dictate this post for a change. Anything to relieve the tedium of daily life. 
This time, I have included what I meant to say in brackets.

I often wonder what it would be like if I dictated this blog instead of typing it. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing at the moment, and I find it very strange. One feel(s) such a fool talking to one's house (oneself). In fact there anyway I would feel little metro about doing this is a Viber (??? can't remember!) is if I rent out (wrote out) what I wanted to say in the first place. But that Woodbrother (would rather) defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

It's funny how when one starts to think about people who dictate that truly including today (???), then (t)he people one thinks of our (are) lawyers or doctors. But I suppose that (there) must be other people as well. I imagine it's largely a question of practice and if one had no choice but to just speak into a microphone for company funds (??) - (for example, if) one lost the use of one's fingers will have them checked out by a geology (or had them chopped off by a jihadi), One 130 quickly get back into the swing of things. I don't know. In the meantime I find it extremely difficult. I wonder how many block (bloggers) actually dictate what they have to say compact to writing done (compared to writing it down). And then there's the question of rhythm and cadence. would the cycle balance of my predators be affected (Would the subtle balance of my prose be affected)?

I think the results speak for themselves. They have certainly taken on a life of their own.
On the other hand, I might try out dictation for my grandmother's diaries (again!) which have been languishing of late. Diaries, like the transcription thereof, tend to peter out after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...