Thursday, April 28, 2011

Your 100 Best Books

Not much going on at the moment. Some talk of a wedding in England, but there are a lot of these, aren't there? Besides, I haven't been invited and and even if I were, I'm not sure that I would bother to turn up. I mean, have you seen some of the guests? Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, Davina Duckworth-Chad, Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, Sir Percy Waine-Armitage, Arthur Mullard, etc.


In the meantime I have taken the BBC Book Challenge. The BBC thinks that most people will only have read 6 of the 100 books listed below:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/131080-bbc-challenge

Well, I have read 25 and I recognise all but 9 of them. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...