Monday, January 16, 2012

Life at the Top

When S&P told me they were hiring I jumped at the chance. Money wasn't a prime consideration as I had already made all the money I could possibly need during my years at FIFA and the IOC, where of course the opportunities for corruption are virtually unlimited. With S&P I was looking for a different kind of challenge - the opportunity to publicly humiliate erstwhile proud nations in conditions of complete impunity. Here at S&P you don't have to be particularly bright but we do insist on complete personal integrity. All senior managers must be American citizens. We are often accused of bias but I cannot emphasise too strondly that our ratings are established on a completely random basis, via the same system used to telling effect by the National Lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...