Friday, January 17, 2020

Food for the Brain

Exercising the brain is good for the brain. Not so long ago I was quite incapable of the slightest manipulation of the computer. Today, I am still a shadow of my former self in this respect, when I was known as the go-to man for all IT problems, but I am at least far more proficient than I was one or two years ago. Different people find different ways to stimulate the brain - Sodoku, crosswords, etc - but I find that trying to come to terms with different operating systems is what works best for me. I have a choice between Android, ios, Chrome OS and Windows, although the last one on the list is now virtually a thing of the past as far as I'm concerned. And then there is the added challenge of dictating rather than typing text. Lastly, and certainly the most difficult of all, there is the task of actually writing this blog.











2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Barnaby. You have been off air for a while or perhaps it is just I who have not searched sufficiently thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...