Saturday, October 03, 2020

Words of Advice - More of the Same

 I have never forgotten the advice I was given many years ago and it is not too much to say that it has shaped my life ever since:

If you can't be bothered to attend your friends' funerals, don't be surprised if they don't turn up to yours.


In the same vein, I could also write that you shouldn't expect other people to read your blog if you are not prepared to visit theirs. As a matter of fact, I do read at least a couple of other blogs - oh, all right a total of two - on a fairly regular basis. My favourite is Michael Leddy's Orange Crate Art (m.leddy.blogspot.com). It is a constant source of delight and interest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...