Thursday, June 05, 2014

Springwatch



 I am not known for my consuming love of wild life - indeed I am not known at all - so I first came to BBC Two's Springwatch with a certain amount of trepidation. Somewhat to my surprise the programme turns out to be an absolute enchantment, not only on account of the quite extraordinary technical prowess on display, but also and in particular for the winning personality of the presenters: Chris, Michaela and Martin. These three manage the difficult feat of conveying boundles enthusiasm without in any way making the viewer feel excluded. A wonderful programme, this time coming from Minsmere in Suffolk, almost home for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...