Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Amanda Galsworthy

I have been writing this blog for almost eleven years now, and during that time I have often mentioned books that I have read, films that I have seen, music I have heard and so on and so forth.  But if you were to ask me to name the most extraordinary "item" I have come across, I think I would choose an interview which I heard about five years ago and which, for some obscure reason, I have never mentioned before.

You may not find the interview as fascinating as I do. But here it is, without further ado.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p008p34g

4 comments:

  1. fascinating indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Barnaby
    Your 11 years is hugely impressive. I thought I was doing well having commenced my blog about 8 years ago but 11 years ago was probably when blog posting was still in its infancy - congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jerry. On the other hand, I have not been posting as regularly as you in recent times, nor at any great length! I shall have to see what I can do about that!

    ReplyDelete

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...