Monday, August 24, 2015

How Difficult it is.....


Badly mauled by my experience with Don Draper and Dick Diver (see my post of July 15 of this year), I was less than keen to venture out with another clever and wholly original observation or, in this case, witticism. But I could not resist the temptation to share the extraordinary brilliance of the following with you:

Beware of Geeks Bearing GIFS

Blow me if I wasn't beaten to the punch by Newsweek in October 2013!
 http://www.newsweek.com/2013/10/18/beware-geeks-bearing-gifs-243666.html

Does this mean that it is nowadays impossible to have an original thought, or does it merely mean that it is nowadays impossible for me to have an original thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...