Saturday, November 26, 2011

Barrister Pepe Gonzalez (Update)

Further to my post on my friend Barrister Pepe Gonzalez, I received the following message:


"Worthy of note post. You have an remarkable appraisal on this topic then I will be subscribing to your feed as a consequence trust you will publish another time soon on related topics. But I am inquisitive on what your expose sources for the publish are? Thank you As a final note , let me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am convinced you have become aware this at this time ,), English is not my chief language as a result I am using Google Translate to shape out how to write what I genuinely wish to tell". on Barrister Pepe Gonzalez

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:46 pm

    What a nice bloke! Almost as nice as the Green Card lottery people!

    ReplyDelete

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...