Monday, June 08, 2020

Ever so Slightly Round the Bend

It's a most unusual day 
Feel like throwing my worries away 
As an old native-born Liverpudlian would say 
It's a most unusual day
Plus, it's a good day for singin' a song,
And it's a good day for movin' along



 In spite of which, she suggested I should hit the road and not come back any more, adding, unnecessarily I thought, Jack. She said I was a dreamer, nothing but a dreamer. The only trouble was - gee wizz - I was dreaming my life away. In reply, I told her she was moving too fast and ought to make the morning last. 

That's quite enough for one day, or indeed a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...