Friday, July 01, 2011

The Keith Richards Story

KEITH
Heartfelt congratulations on sixty years at the top! It's a privlege as a pal,  to have been part of it for the last firty years, sharing TV and variety band shows (Jack Good, Billy Cotton, Norrie Paramour...), tennis courts, holidays and glee parties.
I'm proud as a writer that you recorded three of my songs, Sticky Fingers, Sympathy for the Devil, Get off of My Cloud.
What a pal! I was pleased to be there at your fortieth when you invited me to guest on your hit single The Young Ones, and was proud to be part of that unforgettable Mediterranean cruise for your eightieth. Wow, I mean crikey! It was a pleasure, too, Keith, to support your lifelong passion for tennis and support the Tennis Foundation for young players in Catford, Dartford, Romford and Ilford.
Keep on jivin',
Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...