Friday, December 16, 2011

In the Doctor's Waiting Room

Winter is here with a vengeance, so I thought I could do worse than go round to the doctor's for a routine check-up. Quite a lot of people in the appropriately named waiting room so I had plenty of time to catch up with the latest news. How to Succeed Your Barbecue Party; Seven Beauty Tips for Sexy Feet; DSK - The Next President of France?
The doctor was running late so I switched on my smartphone and fired up the Standard and Poor's website. "We're hiring!" they beamed. "We seek bright and enthusiastic people with diverse educational backgrounds, work experience, and personal interests to join our global team. A modicum of interest in economics would be an advantage." I'm their man!


Why do we need THREE rating agencies?

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Barnaby

    Off Topic but I wish you, all your friends and family and those who participate in your blog, a very happy and holy Christmas and 2012.
    - Joyeux Noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jerry. And the same to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

A Few Late Chrysanthedads

No one person's experience of dementia is quite the same as another's, but the account given below, within the confines of a shortis...